Monday, January 11, 2010

I got my blog book!!!

I got my book today and it is awesome. I am so happy with it. Here is a pic of it.


If any of you were waiting for my book to come before you order yours, well, go ahead and order yours. I love it. Now I am amped to keep taking pics and keep blogging because it has now become our family journal!!!!

http://blogger.sharedbook.com/pilot/framesetHome.do
Here is the link if you need it.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

yay! I'm so happy you like your book. I am eagerly awaiting our photo album to come.

Sarah H. said...

Glad that it turned out. So we are coming in April to go to DL and would love to see you guys. Our plane comes in on the 4th and we leave on the 8th. Let us know if you guys are going to be around.

Lillian said...

I'm glad you posted about this. I am going to use it now. I have used blurb.com in the past, but it was waaaay too much work for me. This one uploaded much easier. Thanks for sharing this!
Love ya!