Sunday, January 17, 2010

Good old Grahamy:)

Tonight we were having FHE. We were playing a game about having a good attitude. Each person had to answer a question and if they got it right then they got to move forward on these circles we had on the floor. The one who gets to the end first wins!!! Well, it was Grahams turn and I asked him, "Graham, How can you have a good attitude if. . . you and Asher got cereal bowls and Asher got the green one (Grahams favorite color) and you got the orange one." This happens on a regular basis at our house. Graham thought hard and said, "I could ask Asher for the green bowl". I responded, " Well, what if he doesn't want to give you the green bowl". Then he thought even harder. His little face was twisted and I could see the wheels in his head turning then he said, "I could ask him again". We laughed so hard and then after a bit he finally said with a grumpy face, "I could keep the orange bowl".

0 comments: