Monday, December 14, 2009

My Dance Class

I've been working at the YMCA for a while now and in my dance class I have the same ladies who come all the time. We have learned an exercise dance that we do for part of the class. It is really fun to do. Well, my boss is leaving the Y and we decided to do the dance at her farewell party since she comes to class and knows the dance. So here it is:)) My boss is the blond to my left:)))

Here is a pic of us before the dance

Here are my crazy boys at the party:))

5 comments:

CAMI said...

SO SO SO fun! You go girls! Sarah I love you hair!!

Emily said...

I wish I could be in your dance class!!! You are so fun and such a babe! Woot!

Unknown said...

Ow! OW! Nice moves, girl. It looked like you were having a good time, and your boys. I can't believe how long your hair is. Had them in braids lately?

Sarah L. said...

Who invited Reza??

Sharla said...

LOL Sarah, I was just reminded why I love hanging out with you guys... you are so much fun! I don't know how you have so much energy!! So, watching this actually made me get a little knot in my throat bc it's been WAY TOO LONG since we have hung out. You're too cute. By the way, you're boys have sweet moves, watch out! And I loved the thriller part of your dance! CUTE!