Thursday, December 18, 2008

Here We Go!!

Sorry about the shot up Scottys shorts in the pic;) I just love that pic of Ash and Graham.

We are leaving tomorrow for Utah!! I am packing a lot of warm clothes. I didn't do a Christmas card this year because. . well. . . I just am not very organized right now. So I am saying to you all that I love Merry Christmas. We will be back in a little over a week. Enjoy the wonderful season. If you want to say Hi as we pass through Ut we will be at Chris and Camies Sainsburys house in S.F. the 27th around 4pm. Other than that I haven't heard from others in SLC. If you would like us to stop just call my cell and I will see if we can wing it;) 801-787-2094
peace out
Sarah

1 comments:

Emily said...

Merry Christmas!!! Hope its groovey.