I just wanted you all to know what is happening in front of our temple in Los Angeles. Click here to see what they are doing :(
Everyone have your food storage?????
Cеrіtа ngеntоt ABG bandung semok Enak Nye
7 years ago
I just wanted you all to know what is happening in front of our temple in Los Angeles. Click here to see what they are doing :(
Everyone have your food storage?????
Posted by Sarah L. at 5:15 PM
3 comments:
Wow, that's crazy. The commercial you posted was so aggressive. So sad the way they twist things around. I'm praying for you.
Holy crap! They just won't stop will they? I'm sorry you have to live with that opposition every day, but we are so grateful that CA Mormons are staying strong. We will in the end prevail. :)
I heard about the video you posted, but didn't realize the impact until I watched it. What is seriously going on..it is scary. O can't believe that there are still protestors. We aren't a bad church we just know what is right and wrong...we are here for you..
Post a Comment