Remember those dumb ants???? Well I won! I got this huge shovel and I dug into our yard where their colony was. I probably looked funny with this huge shovel just going crazy digging with an evil look on my face. Then I got some liquid ant killer and just poured it into their hole. I think I poured half the bottle in there. I felt so empowered with my liquid ant killer. Then the test of time. . . . . It has been around 2 weeks since I did that and I haven't seen any ants in my house. :)))))) Yiipppyyyyyyyyyy. So if any of you ever have ant problems do what I did. It felt great to get revenge and now I have no more problems:)
Cеrіtа ngеntоt ABG bandung semok Enak Nye
7 years ago

4 comments:
So my sister is having ant problems at her new house. Was there a secret to finding their colony or did you just start digging random holes?
HAHA. Way to go Sarah.. Wish I could have seen that! I would have been laughing!!
Where in the world have I been, I have missed so many posts.
Did you ever find your camera?
I am gld you got your ant problem under control. Even though they are small...i hate them.
WAHOO!!!!! i love that you used the word empowered! isn't that a great word for a great feeling! bravo!
Post a Comment