Monday, August 4, 2008

What the. .

OK so this is getting annoying. I have been trying now for like 5 days to get in to thecutestblog bla bla .com and it doesn't work for me. My blog needs a make over and I can't make it work HELP

4 comments:

CAMI said...

what is that? Fill me in???? That story about Asher makes me cringe and my stomach turn! Blah, yuck, that poor kid what a terrible way to learn a lesson about raw chicken!

Lee & Kindra said...

Are you having a problem logging in to the website or applying the background to your blog? I can help if you want. Just e-mail me your phone # and I'll call you and walk you through it. My e-mail is kindra.lee@gmail.com. I love their backgrounds. They have hundreds to choose from and I'm always changing mine.

Nicole said...

ok, so i LOVE your new background!!! it looks so cute! hey, i just heard about prop 8 today...um can we say, "i hate the news"...but i'm learning i'm really ignorant about what's going on in the world. so, i should probably do something about it. anyway, didn't know that part about pres. monson and the church taking a stand. wow!

Stickman said...

well. who needs thecutestblog blah blah blah....when yours is already excellent?
awesome blog. keep it up!
~paulie