Thursday, May 29, 2008

All the new

We are still working like crazy on the house. We have been over there every night this week until around 11:00 trying to beat deadlines we made. We are trying to move in in 2 weeks. We will see if we get done:)
Our little family all snug in the corner:)

This pic is hard to see but it is the wall we put in. It looks great!

This is my sink that I love soooo much. It is a farmers sink and it will stick out on the front and look oh so cool!!!!


This slide show is for you Joe and Trav. Enjoy

6 comments:

Nicole said...

fun slide show...cool sink. isn't it funny...i LOVE our sink too...oh, the things that homeowners get excited about! good luck on your goal! that's so exciting! gotta run! besos

Nicole said...

ps. i forgot... i want to do another blog of memories of byu and ricks. would you want to add some posts? i'm gonna try and start it up soon. kendra, summer, amy and hopefully evonne are in. evonne posted a funny one from before your time...it's also on kendra's blog. check it out! anyway, that's a perfect example of what i had in mind...thought it'd be fun to reminisce. let me know if you are in, k? k, bye.

Seriously... said...

house is looking good! i've been lurking on your blog for a while now :) I have 3 kids....brady (4.5) Carson (3) and Parker (18 mo). Boys are crazy, huh? They keep me busy...i can't wait to move to CA where we'll have a FENCED IN YARD. I'm just going to make them live out there all day long.

T said...

I LOVE the sink. That is my dream sink. Maybe someday....a long long time from now I will have one:) Looks like you guys are making progress....always forward, great job! Love the slideshow!

Lee & Kindra said...

Hello, I'm glad you found my blog. It looks like you guys are doing well. Things here for us are good. Keep in touch!

Kindra

Linda said...

Your house is going to look so great when you are all finished! I can't wait to see pictures. I love your new post from the wedding, you guys are so cute!