Thursday, January 17, 2008

OH CRAP

So the other night Scotty and I decided to be good LDS people and go to the temple. It is harder to go now with the kids because we have to plan about 5 to 6 hours of us being gone to go. So after a lot of planning and the wonderful help from Nana Nene and Aunt Grace, we picked Tuesday night to go. After the session we were hungry. For Christmas we got a bunch of gift certificates to eat. One was to Baja Fresh. Scotty remembered that there was a Baja in Beverly Hills 90210 (oh yea) and it was just down the street. So we went. We got there about 5 minutes before they closed so no customers were there. We ate fast and left about 10 after 9 in the p.m. We got home around 10:30 and I was looking for my phone to set my alarm to go running in the morning. Well, I couldn't find my phone. Then it hit me. . . . It was in my purse. . . . and my purse. . . was at BAJA FRESH. Oh CRAP! Yes people I left my stupid purse on the chair in Baja Fresh. But the good thing , I thought, was that we were the only customers there. So in the morning I called the place BEFORE they opened mind you and I spoke with the district manager. Well guess what? He didn't see anything. So I described it to him and he said he would talk to all the people who worked last night. To make a long day short, because it was a very long day, not a soul said they saw my purse. Yeah right. Not even the girl that was working that was short with dark hair who could pass as me. . . oh did I mention that she was the one who cleaned the dinning room that night. So after 24 hours of no purse, we finally called the police to file a police report. Don't worry, when I noticed that my purse was missing I cancelled EVERYTHING. . . . So if you have tried to call me and my phone doesn't work, well. . . . who ever has it is going to burn. . I feel better now. So after contacting everyone and their dog to put flags on my drivers license ect. and closing all accounts. . I am just . . . well, I know I shouldn't swear so I will say pissed. And on top of it all, the last house we put a bid on was denied. No, Sarah is not happy. So if you will excuse me I am going to drowned myself in chocolate and I'm not coming out until it's a happy day.

3 comments:

T said...

I would definitely be saying some serious bad words! I am so sorry that you lost your purse, I know how you feel. I left my diaper bag (with everything in it wallet...blah, blah) at a restaurant a few days ago, I was freaking out. Then I remembered where I had actually left it and thought it was gone for good....but I guess my story has a bit of a happier ending because they had it locked in the manager's room waiting for me. I'm really sorry though, that really sucks. But I guess we can look on the bright side that it was just your purse:) Good for you to go to the temple:) I don't know when Trav and I will get to the temple, we went twice to see the lights for Christmas, but that's about it.

ANGELA said...

That stinks!!!

ShaRee said...

Man that sucks, I'm sorry. What ever happened to being blessed for going to the temple?!? haha :) Who knows maybe someone was about to commit fraud on one of your accounts that you just had to cancel. Stay positive and go find yourself a new cute purse!