Wednesday, December 19, 2007

How do you all get it all together?


So my intentions were to get the family together and record us all singing a Christmas song so I could put in on this blog. Well, I have tried for the last 3 nights and tonight I finally gave up. Each time I thought about it, Graham was already sleeping. Not to say that my hair has been in piggy tails (no time to do my hair) and Asher has been in his pajamas and Scotty has been wasted from long days of work. So you all get to see the same picture I sent in my Christmas e-mail. Don't ask me how people with more than 2 kids keep their houses clean, cook for the family, do laundry, run errands, go out on dates, take showers, exercise, eat anything that isn't just grab and go, make their beds, ect. ect. So Merry Christmas and I hope you all are enjoying the spirit of the holidays.

0 comments: