So yesterday we went out with our realtor and looked at a bunch of houses. I really got a taste of what buying a "Foreclosure" means. Yup, nasty. I am a girl who was very spoiled growing up. My parents seemed to build new houses the majority of our moves (which was every 2 years) so we were always getting new everything. Well, these houses that we can afford out here are . . . well. . . .not new. In one house we would have to replace the drywall in the dining room because of mold. All the kitchens would have to be re-done because they were just so old and ugly (again remember I'm used to new homes) and basically the baths would need re-doing and of coarse the walls would need new paint and the carpet would need to be replaced. One of the houses we went in was supposed to be vacant. Nope. We walked right in to squatters. They weren't supposed to be living in the house. But the last house we looked at showed the most potential. The previous owners had converted the family room, garage, and patio space into bedrooms. This brought the bedroom count to a grand total of 7. But, if we knock down the "walls" they made, it is a 3 bed 2 bath and it has a great lay out. So we would re-due everything. Oh, it has a fireplace. I was excited about that. We will see what else we look at. For new updates, stay posted.
Cеrіtа ngеntоt ABG bandung semok Enak Nye
7 years ago

4 comments:
Sounds like fun! Looking for a home is always an ordeal--new or not. I am very particular, too.
Your kids are beautiful and I love reading about your adventures and the cute things they say!
I'm so glad we can stay in touch by using the blog. I love you!
Sarah, I love you, too! And you look as great as ever! Hey, do Matt and Tonia have a blog?? Keep the comments coming!!
I have no idea if Matt and Tonya have a blog. I love the little table you found at the vintage store. I had no idea you could paint something with chalkboard paint. Now I want to find one too. Merry Christmas
Post a Comment